Animal Issues

SCRAPS handles animal complaints, pet lost and found, pet licensing, etc. This is their website.

There is also a link to an online complaint form available on this site. SCRAPS telephone number is: 509-477-2532.

The CC&Rs allow off-leash, well-behaved dogs under voice control on the River Run trails, but the sidewalks are still under City of Spokane jurisdiction (leashes required). Please keep assertive/ aggressive dogs on leash at all times.

The CC&Rs specifically prohibit annoying or nuisance issues on anyone’s property. This includes excessive dog barking. Please be a conscientious dog owner/neighbor and be mindful of your dog’s barking.

In addition, there is a CC&R limit of no more than two usual and ordinary household pets.

Doggy Pots—We have contracted that the dog waste containers be emptied more frequently this winter.