Our new Board member, Hugh Imhof, has compiled a short summary of several important CC&R’s. Here is a snippet:
- The Homeowner’s Association is managed by an elected, volunteer Board.
- Property owners are assessed annual dues that are set by the Board to pay for maintenance and other administrative expenses.
- There are specific guidelines that pertain to additional structures and maintenance of all properties in River Run. Any architectural questions/approval should be directed to the Architectural Control Committee.
- A home office is permitted, but no commercial business that brings customers to the property is allowed.
- Renting your home is not prohibited, but please make sure your tenants are aware of and follow all pertinent CC&R’s.